Join our team!
Mediascape is expanding and want to hear from talented ambitious individuals looking for a rewarding career.
Due to company growth, we are looking for an organised, efficient and motivated person to take over responsibility for our goods and engineering stores.
The main duties will include:
- Receiving deliveries
- Allocating and labelling deliveries against projects
- Storing goods safely and appropriately
- Completing relevant paperwork for processing
- Keeping store rooms clean, tidy and organised
- Carrying out regular stock checks
- Compiling lists of parts for re-ordering such as cables, connectors, trunking
- Ensuring goods are despatched timeously to meet delivery deadlines
- Performing deliveries and collections to and from customer sites which at times can involve heavy lifting
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and standards
- Previous Stores experience or experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Be computer literate with previous experience of stock management systems being an advantage
- Physically fit due to the nature of the job/ability to carry out manual handling tasks
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with internal staff and suppliers
- Be able to work using own initiative, but also work well as a part of a team
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
- An interest in audio visual and technical products would be an advantage but not essential
Trainee Audio Visual Installation Engineer
The role will involve assisting experienced AV Engineers in their day to day role installing complete Audio Visual systems from start to finish including but not limited to cable running, cable termination, fixing brackets, mounting hardware and the commissioning and testing of systems once installed.
The Ideal Candidate should have the following
- A strong interest in Audio Visual technology
- A willingness to learn, commitment and enthusiasm
- A disciplined work ethic and hard working attitude.
The following skills are preferable:
- A good understanding of general AV equipment
- Competent DIY knowledge
- Basic soldering, cable termination and fault finding skills (not essential)
- Well presented with a polite manor and customer service awareness
- Based in the central belt
- Full clean driving license
In return the trainee will have the opportunity to learn from a highly experienced team and have the potential to develop an exciting and rewarding career with a fantastic company.
Mediascape Ltd are an employee owned company and offer staff a comprehensive package with great conditions and potential to share in the profits.
If the above role is of interest and you have the relevant experience then please don’t hesitate to apply.
Our growing business means we are always on the lookout for skilled installation technicians to work on our client sites. If you are a customer-focused, quality driven individual with a background in audiovisual engineering or a similar field, have a full driving licence, then call, email or complete our contact form to get in touch.
We pride ourselves on being a good employer, looking after all our staff. We can provide excellent career development opportunities, superb rate of pay and the potential to share in the profits.
Working for Mediascape is more than a just a job. The employees are the owners and are all part of creating something great.
Mediascape has an unrivalled reputation for quality design, supply and installation of the full range of audiovisual equipment. We are looking for sales superstars who will help us develop our market and grow our customer base in Scotland.
We offer a competitive salary, generous bonus, and an opportunity to work for one of the best firms in the market. And what’s more, as Mediascape is an employee owned business, you also get a stake in the company!
Interested? If you have a proven track record in sales, a drive for success and a desire to work for a business that genuinely values its people, then get in touch with us today.