Listed below are a number of Case Studies that detail how Mediascape Ltd has been able to help both individuals and organisations.
- University of Glasgow Bute Hall Double Dual Screen Lecturing System.University of GlasgowGlasgow, United KingdomOne recent project on the APUC Framework was to design and install a double dual screen lecturing system in the prestigious Bute Hall of the University of Glasgow.
- The £31 million Starthclyde University Sports CentreGlasgow , United Kingdom.
- University of Glasgow Wolfson Medical Building, The Hugh Fraser Seminar RoomUniversity of GlasgowGlasgow, United KingdomIn August 2016 Mediascape designed, supplied and installed a full “TEAL” teaching space in the Wolfson Medical Building of the University of Glasgow - The Hugh Fraser Seminar Room.
- University of Glasgow Chapel Digital Audio SolutionUniversity of GlasgowGlasgowAs part of the Chapel’s aim to bring events in the chapel to those who cannot attend, Mediascape installed a fully visual and audio system in 2005 that could be streamed live to anywhere in the world. This included cameras and microphones mounted througho
- Technology & Innovation CentreUniversity of StrathclydeThe brand-new Technology & Innovation Centre (TIC) a futuristic building transforming the way academics, business, industry and the public sector work in partnership. A unique space for professionals across all fields to come together to find solutions to
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, Surgeon’s Hall ExhibitionRoyal College of Surgeons EdinburghEdinburgh, United KingdomRoyal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, Surgeon’s Hall Exhibition