Join our team!
We are well placed to offer the environment and culture for you to reach your full potential with an employee ownership scheme allowing you to be a real part of the future and success of the business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Mediascape team to enhance our AV Engineering team. Mediascape are embarking on the next stage of our growth plans having successfully retained our APUC status for supply and installation in Universities and Colleges and continuing to increase our presence with corporate and public sector clients.
To facilitate this growth, we have opportunities within our Engineering team to enhance our existing resource and skills.
Mediascape designs, supplies, installs, and maintains integrated Audio–Visual systems throughout Scotland. Centrally located in Glasgow’s Port Dundas area, with teams in Edinburgh, and a satellite office in Inverness, we are perfectly placed to offer the environment and culture for you to reach your full potential
Now celebrating our 20th anniversary, with the past 5 years as an Employee–Owned company, our employee partners are core to our future. Our philosophy is that we will only be as successful as the team we have; which is why we wish to recruit the best talent available for the following roles:
The newly appointed Sales Director will be part of the Senior Leadership Team in Glasgow and will be appointed directly on the Board. The successful professional will play a crucial role in the growth of the business as it moves into its next chapter of growth. They will be tasked with a wide variety of engaging tasks which are listed below:
- Continue to develop and nurture the positive working culture at Mediascape
- Further develop and take the lead in the sales strategy to allow for further business growth
- Design and implement effective lean processes to professionalise the business further
- Proactively look at different geographies and market segments for growth opportunities
- Create deep and meaningful relationships within target industries
- Further commercialise the current customer portfolio and evolve the process of engagement with current and future customers
- Take accountability for validation and improvement of the existing CRM processes
- Engage across the business ensuring clear and concise communication between functions
- Inspire and develop the sales team
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Ambitious individual ideally holding a senior-level role and has a demonstrable track record of growing profitability, ideally demonstrating geographic and client growth
- Proven sales director with the ability to drive the sales process from inception to close
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including direct reports and Director level stakeholders
- Demonstrable track record and experience in new market strategies, client acquisition and diversification and general scaling of a business to achieve business objectives
- Experienced in meeting or exceeding targets, proven sales pipeline creation, relationship building and closing experience
- Ability to establish the appropriate infrastructure including processes and systems to allow for effective / synergised sales and marketing to ensure long-term growth opportunities
- Experienced in establishing a sales culture, and inspiring and motivating resources to hit objectives
- Ability to take the next generation on a journey, helping them to develop their capabilities
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
The successful professional will be commercially astute, an innovative and strategic thinker and possess a wealth of people leadership skills. They must be inspiring to those around them, focused on driving positive change and adaptive to their environment.
Mediascape are a Living Wage employer and accredited to the Good Business Charter. We offer very competitive terms and conditions of employ ment, with salary and rewards reflecting your experience and knowledge.