AV Solutions for the Return to the Workplace
- Hybrid working is here to stay - AV systems can help to facilitate this.
- Mediascape are continuing to work within Government guidelines.
- We specialise in Video Conferencing solutions to suit every budget.
To our customers,
As the second COVID-19 lockdown shows signs of easing, we know that many businesses will be gearing up for a return to relative normality in the coming months. If you’re in this situation, then now is the time to consider your long-term workplace strategy and how Audio-Visual technologies can help to facilitate a hybrid working approach.
Like many other businesses, we at Mediascape have adopted this hybrid approach ourselves between on-site and remote staff to allow us to continue providing our service to clients. As such, we understand the importance of a hybrid workplace strategy and the important role that AV plays in allowing remote/collaborative working, virtual meeting room environments, video conferencing, distance learning and more.
Fit for the Future with AV
Our solutions are developed to help futureproof workspaces for the ”new normal”. This ensures a comprehensive setup to allow for flexible, agile and secure working for staff, no matter if they are based at home or in the office.
The spread of COVID-19 is still a pressing concern for businesses making the return to the workplace and as such we provide options for health and safety monitoring through information screens, room occupancy sensors, wayfinding displays and more to help keep your facilities COVID-prepared.
We are continuing to operate under Government guidelines and all our staff are kept up to date with the latest procedures for safe site visits and installations. When our staff are on-site in your workplace, you can expect:
- A COVID Risk Assessment guarantee that all measures will be taken to ensure your staff safety and our staff safety.
- Assurance that all our team have been trained on adhering to all our safe systems of work and have read, agreed and will be adhering to our COVID policy for self-isolation.
- Attending staff will have adequate supplies of PPE and have had training on how the PPE should be used and disposed of.
- Full adherence to your site rules and co-operation in following all your site measures.
If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, please reach out to us. We are still available to answer your questions and respond to any concerns.
Our customers have always been and will continue to be the heart of our company. We are grateful to you and your ongoing support.
Niall MacDonald, Managing Director, Mediascape Ltd.